Are there people who don’t reblog this?
I can only assume that the ones who haven’t aren’t reading the right books.
If it doesn’t make you mad, it’s not good enough.
- 1. Any scars?
- 2. Self harmed?
- 3. Crush?
- 4. Kissed anyone?
- 5. Coke or Pepsi?
- 6. Someone you hate?
- 7. Best Friends?
- 8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?
- 9. What's your dream job?
- 10. Ever been in love?
- 11. Last time you cried?
- 12. Favorite color?
- 13. Height?
- 14. Birthday?
- 15. Eye color?
- 16. Hair color?
- 17. What do you love?
- 18. Obsession?
- 19. If you had one wish, what would it be?
- 20. Do you love someone?
- 21. Kiss or hug?
- 22. Nicknames people call you?
- 23. Favorite song?
- 24. Favorite band?
- 25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
- 26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?
- 27. Something you would change about yourself?
- 28. Ever dated someone?
- 29. Worst mistake?
- 30. Watch the movie or read the book?
- 31. Ever had a heartbreak?
- 32. Favorite show?
- 33. Best day of your life?
- 34. Any talents?
- 35. Do you wish you could ever start over?
- 36. Any bad habits?
- 37. Ever had a near death experience?
- 38. Someone I can tell anything to?
- 39. Ever lost a loved one?
- 40. Do you believe in love?
- 41. Someone you hate/Dislike?
- 42. Are you okay?
- 43. Relationship status?
I’ll never be able to be enough for you, and it completely shatters me
*goes to a party and awkwardly follows friend around the entire time*
I didn’t know it would come to this, but that’s what happens when he’s not here.
Do you know how much it sucks to be completely in love with someone in a different country?
In a few months, it won’t matter, but now? Right now?
Being without him is just too much for me to handle.
I want to cry, but I can’t, I don’t have enough energy for it.
and this probably won’t make an sense to you, but I need to say it because
I’ve never met anybody like him.
I’m just afraid that one day he’ll wake up and realize that there are so many beautiful girls out there for him.
What if he realizes that he doesn’t need me?
What if he stops loving me?
I don’t know what I’d do.
He’s been my everything for such a long time.
I’m terrified of living my life without him.